Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Daftpunk Holy Pally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daftpunk

PostSubject: Daftpunk Holy Pally   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:48 am

1. What is your name? Daftpunk in game , Ricky irl.

2. What is your race and class? Blood Elf Pally

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I see alot of good players in Nemesis and im tired of having to carry people.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them? The guild i was in the longest was Drunken alliance i was an officer there. I raided with them for about 10 months. After that guild broke apart i joined L2P for about 2 days realizing there was only a month or 2 till xpack raiding didnt seem the best idea to me so i left. Shortly after i joined servi to help them clear some BT content but it seemed that even with some help they were kinda meh. Now im just looking for a new guild i can stay in and make new friends with.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Primarily i would have to say raid member but im a really good pally pvp wise as well. I healed a high rated 5's s3 with salice,drulethan,colin,chigga and myself.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC. Pre -BC i played my rogue clearing mc,zg,ony,and aq20. BC i nearly cleared BT pre nerfs ( my guild broke up when we had illi on phase 3)and everything up to.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4? I plan on being holy 54/5/12.
If asked to go ret or prot i dont have a problem im starting to gear up for those as well making as many craftables as i can.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Daftpunk

9. How old are you? 19

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance! Im really a core player whether it be in pvp or pve. Im really a chill person that is looking for a guild i can call home for the duration of wrath, and meet long term friends.

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= ?? 6-36= -30 AMIRITE?? Please excuse my dear aunt sally ftw =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garakskul

PostSubject: Re: Daftpunk Holy Pally   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:38 am

Speak with one of the officers or myself (Astalfo) in game. I think I remember you from BC pvp on my shaman.

Astalfo - paladin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daftpunk

PostSubject: Re: Daftpunk Holy Pally   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:06 pm

sure thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripuanewhole

PostSubject: Re: Daftpunk Holy Pally   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:16 pm

Invited as PvP Member for time being.

PostSubject: Re: Daftpunk Holy Pally