Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Bloomy 80 Awsome DK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloomy

PostSubject: Bloomy 80 Awsome DK   Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:09 pm

1. What is your name? My in game need is bloomy

2. What is your race and class? Orc Deathknight. Pre Wrath and pre-BC dwarf warrior.

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
Well i pretty much want to join because im looking for a skilled and friendly guild to join. I know some of your members such as Ashyen, Brothercare (IRL friend). I have an extensive WoW history and have been playing this game for 4 years. I had 300 days played when i had quit my warrior and played in top U.S. guilds in the world pre-BC such as deus vox on laughing skull and the Regulators. I know my stuff very well and research every way to become a better player. I know for a fact if i get recruited i will be an asset to nemesis.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
None on this server except northrend crossings Very Happy

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Primarily to be a raid member, but im a very experienced pvp'er as well, and currently run a 2v2 with an 1860 rating with ashyen. Sklinster im coming for you Razz. And on my warrior i had the #5 2v2 in the world in S3.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
Pre-BC i had cleared MC, BWL, AQ20/40, Naxx spider/abom/plague/ and some of military wing cleared as a main tank.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
Currently i have a pvp spec set up but for my raid spec i was leaning something toward frost/unholy and heres a Link: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jZG0xxcxdohoZfMhhxckgcoMco

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
I use the UI WoW has set up just everything is binded down my armory link is: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Bloomy

9. How old are you? currently i just turned 18

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
Hope you guys look at my application and take it in consideration. You guys seem like great guys and i hope i get some good feedback, if you guys have any questions im on every day after school.
Thanks and take care <3

P.S. i make every raid on time every time so dont doubt me Very Happy
<3 ashyen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloomy

PostSubject: woops   Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:09 pm

wow i feel like a dumbass My ingame name**** is bloomy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloomy 80 Awsome DK   Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Ignoring the fact that we already have 50,000 DK's, this app does stand out to me over most of the others I've seen. Hell I say consider him just because out of the last 30 or so posts I've read he's one of the few who could figure out how to include a link.

Officer of Nemesis

"When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloomy

PostSubject: Re: Bloomy 80 Awsome DK   Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:23 pm

thanks vis. I do know there are many dk's in your guild, but I'm not even asking for a permanant raid spot I'm looking for the chance to join a guild of people who know what's going on and maybe occasionally be able to prove myself to you guys. As of now I am using full pvp gear for the most part, but rest assure I guarentee you once I get my pve spec down and I farm some 1h'ers I will give you that wow face that comes from so few applicants. And though this may be corny as hell well be it but as any guild I am in I'm always proud to be in it.

Thanks.

P.s. Writing this from my phone so excuse the mistypes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nopskillz

PostSubject: Re: Bloomy 80 Awsome DK   Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:33 pm

I appreciate his attitude and willingness to be part of the guild and work his way up.

I would vote for a PvP Member invite to the guild and work him in if the opportunity presents itself.

Another DK for 10 mans / PvP / whatever certainly wouldn't hurt imo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drulethen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloomy 80 Awsome DK   Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Accepted under the pretenses mentioned thus far.

US-Vindication
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloomy 80 Awsome DK   

Back to top Go down

Bloomy 80 Awsome DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesís :: Closed Applications :: Closed Applications-
Jump to: