Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Litesaber - Shadowpriest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lite

PostSubject: Litesaber - Shadowpriest   Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:30 am

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)
Litesaber

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
Undead Priest

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I wanna find a good pvp guild that provides raiding when available.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
I can only think of a few guilds to report from, if any of you are familiar with the old High Warlord grind, some of you might know who <Shaman r Teh Overpower> were. Horde pvp guild on Boulderfist, most known for farming more High Warlords than any guild ever. I held priest officer position for 3 yrs. Another guild on Boulderfist would have been Murderer's Inc, all time WSG/AB record of like 900 and 20ish. We didnt like to lose.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
I seek to do both, I would prefer to Raid as a shadow, and pvp/arena as a disc priest, as that has been my bread and butter since 2006.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
Naxx/25man Naxx. The guild I've been in doesn't really have active full groups. So useless pugs keep us from pushing further.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
This is the setup i use now...I have absolutely no use for the shadow spell reduction of threat, I think threat issues are a thing of the past. Maybe if i get to pushin 4k dps i'll think about it.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
The link posted above should direct you to my personal page very easily. I'm not gonna post a screenshot, i use no mods, and haven't ever. Questhelper doesn't count. No bars or picture mods for me. Simple macros let me do what i need.

9. How old are you?
I'm 21 yrs old. Live in Arkansas. Go to UCA for business. Work at Wal-mart. Bang a lucious girl named Lana. WOOT!

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I would like to say a few things; 1. The reason I'm on thunderlord now was because i sold my original priest when my laptop was stolen and I didnt have time for like 6months. My friend hooked me up with the priest i just pay the bills on the account. I'm the only one who plays the account. I've experience leading raids/bg's/2v2-5v5. I know what it takes to get things done; skill>will

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.
"Cold in Canada
No Need for fire to keep warm
Cuddl'n with Fatties"
Back to top Go down
Quizzit

PostSubject: Re: Litesaber - Shadowpriest   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:28 am

did good dps in 2 vault runs with me.
needs to work on hit cap tho (11%)
and mods are a must for healing, especially grid.

i still /vouch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lite

PostSubject: Re: Litesaber - Shadowpriest   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:33 am

I really am not looking to heal in raids. Healing in bg's/arena doesnt require a mod imo.
Back to top Go down
lite

PostSubject: Re: Litesaber - Shadowpriest   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:36 am

edit on my link
Back to top Go down
lite

PostSubject: Re: Litesaber - Shadowpriest   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:37 am

im havin trouble attaching my talents...sorry, its basic shadow spec for raiding, minus the threat and points put further into disc for instacast mana cost
Back to top Go down
Tipico

PostSubject: Re: Litesaber - Shadowpriest   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Lite wrote:

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
I seek to do both, I would prefer to Raid as a shadow, and pvp/arena as a disc priest, as that has been my bread and butter since 2006.

would you be able to show up for raid times, tues/thurs 7-11ish server time?

Lite

PostSubject: Re: Litesaber - Shadowpriest   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:15 pm

I just started this job at wal-mart...my schedule is kinda being thrown around a lot right now cuz we keep getting transfers. Typically tho I've been off Monday/Tuesday/Thursday. Tho this week i switched shifts with my roommate to help him out and am workin tuesday/thurs and the weekends. After friday i should have a more realistic look at what i'll be working. The times tho are no problem, if im off i can raid.
Back to top Go down
Tipico

PostSubject: Re: Litesaber - Shadowpriest   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:17 pm

and to get links to work you need to click on the hyperlink button, then paste the url in that.

Lite

PostSubject: Re: Litesaber - Shadowpriest   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:31 pm

This is my talent set. You can find my gear on the same link im sure.
Back to top Go down
lite

PostSubject: Re: Litesaber - Shadowpriest   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:35 pm

I clicked the hyperlink tab, the little chain, and it posted on my reply but not on the reply. Im on my way out to work or I'd just make the image and host it.
Back to top Go down
nuge

PostSubject: thenuge   Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:01 am

Back to top Go down
Thenuge

PostSubject: Previous post   Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:02 am

You must make an account to link in the forums. Just tested it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litesaber

PostSubject: Re: Litesaber - Shadowpriest   Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:00 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Litesaber