Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Ordin and Calamitous Intent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ordin

PostSubject: Ordin and Calamitous Intent   Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:47 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)
Ordin/Ordun/Orpheuss/Übercow

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
Ordin - Troll Hunter
Ordun - Undead Priest
Orpheuss - Undead Warlock
Übercow - Tauren Druid

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I would like to do 10 man raids in WotLK and my current guild does not have enough people to field a full raid. And I know you are good people and I enjoy playing with you guys. Smile

4. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid Member, most likely on just 1 of my characters and do PvP/Arena with my other characters (once I get them to 80 of course).

5. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #4. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC and from other MMORPG's.

I was the Raid Leader of Nox Necis pre-BC and into BC.

Pre-BC: I have cleared MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20 and through Huhuran in AQ40 and Instructor Ravinous in Naxx.

BC (pre-3.0): Cleared KZ, ZA, Gruul, and Mag. Up to Kael in TK and up to Vashj in SSC (never fought either Kael or Vashj). Quit doing 25 man raids when I moved back from Andorhal to Thunderlord last year.

6. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?

Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

Currently I'm planning to level up my priest as my first character and be a healer. I prefer the play style of discipline to holy, but I would be fine with either. My current spec is 51/10/0: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/priest/talents.html?tal=501022313012512203130500125123005000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

For raiding I would focus more on a pure PvE spec.

7. How old are you?

8. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

I can talk to you guys more about this in game, but here is my situation. I'm in a guild with my brothers and real life friends and a few other people we've picked up along the way. A few of us are looking to get back into raiding when WotLK comes out, but we're sitting in a situation where we have 4-6 people that are serious about raiding and another 4-6 that are casual about it and want to go along with whatever everyone else is doing and just want a place where they can hang out and have fun.

So while it is possible we could do raids on our own, I think we will have more success joining another group that has similar goals and getting our best people together to be a successful guild. Right now I'm applying as me and me alone since I haven't talked things through with everyone yet, but I want you to know that my friends may be applying shortly as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drulethen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ordin and Calamitous Intent   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:26 am

I like you Ordin and I know you're a good player... After all, you did beat sklin and I when I was on my rogue Belous legit.

My only concern is that you stated you want to do 10 mans, whereas we will be focusing on 25 mans and only doing 10 mans on the side.

Our raid times are 7-11pm Tu/Th/Sunday.

US-Vindication
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Vis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ordin and Calamitous Intent   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:31 am

Reizen wrote:
i play on andorhal now, but im in simple math so that makes me an elitist faggot Sad

Wuuuut? The Vis is confused.

On the subject of Ordin/Ubercow/whoever: I've had the pleasure of raiding and grouping with a couple of your characters along the way and was never disappointed. Also, experience as a raid leader goes a long way in my book - it shows dedication and willingness to do what is required to make the raid successful.

/Vouch

Officer of Nemesis

"When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garakskul

PostSubject: Re: Ordin and Calamitous Intent   Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:09 am

/vouch

Who else do you think will be apping? Speak to me in game about this please.

Edit: Invited 11/5/08.

Astalfo - paladin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordin and Calamitous Intent   

Back to top Go down

Ordin and Calamitous Intent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesís :: Closed Applications :: Closed Applications-
Jump to: