Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Skilled PvP rogue APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogue AP

PostSubject: Skilled PvP rogue APP   Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:23 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Ohyeakoolaid

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Troll-rogue

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

Im new to the server and im a hardcore PvPer and i was told this guild was just what i was looking for.

4. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Most PvP/Arena Member but i also raid.

5. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #4. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC and from other MMORPG's.

Umm i started playing when lvl 70 was all rdy out so... all i have done is All KZ,Lurker from SSC,All of TK but Kael'thas Sunstrider,All of Gruuls,and Akil'zon,Nalorakk from ZA

6. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?

Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

When i was linking the spec to this APP i looked at it and it was all fucked up... so all i can say is if it is the same for you just come inspec me.
Im 10/0/51

7. How old are you?

8. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

When i raid and PvP i like to go in a get the job done but at the right times have a little fun.I had a gnome rogue before this troll and i was the 5th best PvP rogue on that server for ally.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skilled PvP rogue APP   Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:14 pm

You claim to be a hardcore PvPer, and while Nemesis has some excellent PvP members in it, our focus is going to be 10-man, and then 25-man raids in WOTLK.

Also, please edit your app with the requested information. I am not going to track you down to inspect you, and i don't want to know what your current PvP spec is. We ask to know what spec you plan on being because it shows that you've taken the time to look into it and know what spec will yield the max dps for your class.

Officer of Nemesis

"When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garakskul

PostSubject: Re: Skilled PvP rogue APP   Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:13 pm

Rogue AP wrote:

When i was linking the spec to this APP i looked at it and it was all fucked up... so all i can say is if it is the same for you just come inspec me.
Im 10/0/51

If you are too lazy to fill out the app properly, use good english/grammar, and spell correctly, then we are too lazy to look into your app. We expect maturity when applying.

Denied.

Astalfo - paladin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skilled PvP rogue APP   

Back to top Go down

Skilled PvP rogue APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesís :: Closed Applications :: Closed Applications-
Jump to: