Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evilzombie

PostSubject: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:30 am

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)
Evilzombie

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
warlock

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
looking for guild to move me along more in wow

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
when I first started playing I was in the gouilf forgotten horde, I left b/c someone in there is a fag, the I moved into focus, primarily I was just the guild leader pvp partner, and then I went into My pet monster, just to join a guild b/c I quit wow for awhile and join my friend guild, they broke up and now im in tribe of one, just a causal guild.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
im both a pvp and pve player looking to be geared in both if its possible.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
I been in everything since the orginal wow came out. So far in warth i been in naxx and OS and WG that’s about it.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
as of right now im pvp spec. when double spec come out I would be destruction spec for pve and sl/haunt/Ua for pvp

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Evilzombie

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.
Yes im able to make the raid times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadmeed

PostSubject: Re: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:09 am

I find your lack of a haiku disturbing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quizzit

PostSubject: Re: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:55 pm

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
looking for guild to move me along more in wow

Nemesis is not a guild whom carries people through content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nethershaw

PostSubject: Re: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Not that I want to sound mean or discourage people from applying, but your lack of basic grammar and spelling skills makes me want to jam a railroad spike into my forehead.

I would like to see better effort be put into this application. Plus, I don't really like warlocks, its just in my nature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadmeed

PostSubject: Re: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Nethershaw wrote:
Not that I want to sound mean or discourage people from applying, but your lack of basic grammar and spelling skills makes me want to jam a railroad spike into my forehead.

I would like to see better effort be put into this application. Plus, I don't really like warlocks, its just in my nature.

I don't really like seeing dicks in movies, but I did enjoy Watchmen. So he could work out. I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadmeed

PostSubject: Re: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Deadmeed wrote:
Nethershaw wrote:

I don't really like seeing dicks in movies, but I did enjoy Watchmen. So he could work out. I'm just saying.

I'm going to add a qualifier to that post. I did not enjoy see the dick in the movie but I was able to move past it.

Wanted to make sure that was clear. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nethershaw

PostSubject: Re: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:14 am

Excellent point and I'm glad you didn't enjoy the dick but was able to move past it.

P.S. Watchmen was pretty sweet.

P.P.S The dick wasn't though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadmeed

PostSubject: Re: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:20 am

Nethershaw wrote:
Excellent point and I'm glad you didn't enjoy the dick but was able to move past it.

P.S. Watchmen was pretty sweet.

P.P.S The dick wasn't though.

yeah, it really was too much wang. It's the only movie I can think of that has a higher wang to tits ratio.

If they would have put a speedo on the guy it would not have bothered me.

Best line in the move: Rorsharch, "I'm not trapped in here with you, you're trapped in here with me!!" Loved it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadmeed

PostSubject: Re: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:21 am

btw - epic thread derailment. gg sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilzombie

PostSubject: Re: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:53 am

hmm.. a better reason why to join the guild. will i just want better gear. that most about it my guild is moving too slow. getting t7.5 is hard when, there only about 20 ppl in my guild and pugging for 25 men isn't really the best way to get gear. i just want to join a guild would help me improve my toons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadmeed

PostSubject: Re: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:41 am

evilzombie wrote:
hmm.. a better reason why to join the guild. will i just want better gear. that most about it my guild is moving too slow. getting t7.5 is hard when, there only about 20 ppl in my guild and pugging for 25 men isn't really the best way to get gear. i just want to join a guild would help me improve my toons

If I were you, I'd post something about how well you know your class, blah blah, can put up xxxx dps, raid utility, yada yada, spec for the good of the guild, etc. These are the kinds of things that make ppl interested. Simply wanting gear will make ppl think you're a loot whore who's just along for free epix. Not saying that this is you... just how it comes across.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)   

Back to top Go down

LVL 80 warlock (squirreltag gave me this website to apply)
Page 1 of 1