Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Valindorr - Tauren DK - App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
valindorr

PostSubject: Valindorr - Tauren DK - App   Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:50 pm

NOTE: WE WILL LIKELY ADOPT A TUES/THURS/SUN 7PM-11PM RAIDING SCHEDULE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Valindorr

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Tauren Death Knight

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I have RL friends in this guild and i am looking for a solid 25 man raid group that can actually clear the raid

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

I was an officer in obliteration and the best geared tank in guild and top 5 dps in guild as my off spec

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

i am looking for a raid spot for any raid availible but need little to no gear from 10 man raids

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

I have down all wrath content and have experienced a few BC raids

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

ATM my main spec is tank spec is unholy (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=j0EZ0xZzg0hxcoxeqocRut) and my dps is unholy/frost http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jZGMe00xZf0hhxckxcaMckut
Please note that when 3.1 comes out i will be going back frost tanking as the mitigation will bot be in unholy anymore

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Valindorr

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

I have a good knowledge of my class and both my specs ive made note to try to talk to the best people (my class or otherwise) to improve my skill while tanking or deeps, i can pull over 5k tps in tank and about 2.8k dps with my currnt gear in dps spec, basically i think i would make a good addition to your raids

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.

Yes

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.
No comment...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thenuge

PostSubject: Re: Valindorr - Tauren DK - App   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:30 pm

you have my approval. Just one thing could you please log out with your tanking gear on so i can check armory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scoobiesnack

PostSubject: Re: Valindorr - Tauren DK - App   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:37 pm

sounds good to me, as long as there is going to be no problem with raid times i would say ok...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuumarr

PostSubject: Re: Valindorr - Tauren DK - App   Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:03 am

/vouch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valindorr - Tauren DK - App   

Back to top Go down

Valindorr - Tauren DK - App
Page 1 of 1