Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Cyder-Paladin(Holy or Tank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cyder

PostSubject: Cyder-Paladin(Holy or Tank)   Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:34 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Cyder

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
BE Paladin

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I’m tired of joining failpugs all the time and would like to join a respectful, dedicated guild for endgame content.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

Haven’t been in a serious guild since TBC. I’ve been invited to a couple raiding guilds such as Google It, Eradication however I couldn’t meet their raiding times due to their late night raids.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

I’ve cleared everything except for Malygos in Wrath. In BC, I’ve cleared Kara, gruuls, and attempted Mag but never down him. I have cleared all content pre-BC.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

I’ve grown accustomed to being a protadin as I’ve found it to be the most fun and enjoyable out of all the pally specs. However, I do have a full set of healing gear and I’ve gotten quite the compliments from my healing both in raids and heroics. I do have a full set of ret gear however my dps is sub-par for raiding still (around 1800-2k).

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Cyder

I do not have access to a screenshot of my UI as I am at work right now, but my RL buddy has brought me over to the darkside of addons. I use bartender4 and titan panel. I plan to download pallypower and healbot as well (if I’m accepted and holy is required).

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I’ve posted an app before stating my disregard to addons however I used to play WoW on a mac which was not very forgiving when downloading and using addons. But I’ve recently purchased a new Asus laptop which is a LOT better, IMO. Considering I was getting 1-2 FPS in dalaran on my mac.

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs/sun 7-11 server.

yes
Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.
No comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nethershaw

PostSubject: Re: Cyder-Paladin(Holy or Tank)   Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Good player. Knows his class.

/vouch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Cyder-Paladin(Holy or Tank)   Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:38 pm

The lack of comment on Canadian fatness is deeply disturbing, but is somewhat soothed by you owning an Asus laptop. They're ze best!

Well constructed and frank app though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyder-Paladin(Holy or Tank)   Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Yo,
Hmmm, well I do applaud the amount of effort, comparatively, put into this app there are a few things that irk me.

Your gear is not where it needs to be to be apping to Nemesis at this time. With 3.1 just around the corner we will not have time to drag you though naxx to get fixed up. Not to mention there are items from heroics your still missing, as well as enchants and professions are not even leveled.

Also as I recall you apped a few months back, and were denied. To which a sarcastic retort was edited into, what was, your app...

Clicky

In regards to the, "I plan to download pallypower and healbot as well (if I’m accepted and holy is required)"[sic], comment: There is no reason in the world you are not using them already. Not using pallypower and playing paladin is pretty much failboat; IE no T-pain on it. In other news... lets not even get started on healbot.

Pass on this app.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey

Doing it right since '08.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyder

PostSubject: Re: Cyder-Paladin(Holy or Tank)   Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:04 pm

ok thanks anyways. gl in ulduar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyder-Paladin(Holy or Tank)   

Back to top Go down

Cyder-Paladin(Holy or Tank)
Page 1 of 1